Your Case Manager is Your Partner in Recovery
Pismo Beach substance abuse or co-occurring disorder case management is provided for Haven clients enrolled in our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and Outpatient Programs (OPs). During the case management process, clients collaborate with an addiction professional to develop a treatment plan, facilitate and coordinate care, evaluate progress, and access services that meet their individual needs.
Some clients may require legal assistance during their addiction recovery journey, while others need help with medication management or treatment for co-occurring disorders. Case management is customized to an individual’s unique situation, and may also include:
- Sober living & housing coordination
- Psychiatric care
- Family & marriage counseling
- Relapse prevention planning
- Sober escorts or transportation services
- Lab testing & monitoring
Pismo Beach Case Management
Clients who have had a rocky sobriety journey fraught with relapse and difficulty may also benefit from personalized case management at The Haven. During the process, we act as a single point of contact for clients: advocating for them and coordinating specialized services that meet their specific sobriety objectives.
Supporting your drug- and alcohol-free lifestyle with skilled, compassionate service, our case managers enhance your recovery journey by:
- Connecting clients with post-rehab career planning and budget management resources.
- Providing access to basic survival needs such as housing, food, and clothing.
- Helping clients apply for Social Security, Medicaid, or social services.
- Arranging advocates for court situations, probationary hearings, or housing disputes.
- Assisting with goal setting and evaluation throughout the recovery process.
Request a Drug & Alcohol Case Manager
Substance abuse recovery can be complex, and it is easy to feel overwhelmed. The Haven at Pismo case managers anticipate your needs and help you navigate the maze of community resources, legal aid, health systems, and family services.
To request Pismo Beach case management services or enroll in our Partial Hospitalization or Intensive Outpatient Programs, call a Haven Recovery Advisor at 805.202.3440 today.